Tuesday, August 13, 2013

36 and 37 weeks

Charley and I 36 weeks

How far along?  36 weeks Kaysleigh is the size of a honeydew
Total weight gain/loss: 30 lbs I was hoping not to go over 30 but I guess that's not going to happen
Maternity clothes? Yes
Best moment this week: Going to one of my best friends weddings in Cincinnati.  It was a long car ride and late nights but I had so much fun.  I'm glad we went even though it probably wasn't the best idea to travel 10 hrs at 36 weeks pregnant.  Everything worked out great.  We got to see my friends who is due 2 days before me and lots of other friends.
Movement: Kaysleigh moves all the time.  They aren't just little kicks anymore.  It's like I can feel her trying to shift her whole body.  Sometimes it gets pretty uncomfortable.
Symptoms: I'm getting a lot of ligament pain. I've been having quite a few contractions.  They aren't strong and are random so I know it isn't labor or anything.
Food cravings: I've actually been craving ice cream. I don't usually eat ice cream it might have something to do with the fact that I'm always hot.
Food aversions: Nothing particular as long as I don't eat to much at once.
Gender: girl
Labor Signs: none I've had some Braxton hicks contractions though
Belly Button in or out? it's pretty much flat
Stretch Marks? I'm starting to get some on my sides. I was doing good for so long.
Wedding Ring? off  :( unless I'm inside in the ac.  I try to wear it if we go out somewhere.
What I miss: Sleeping good at night. Even if I get comfortable I always have to get up to pee.
What I am looking forward to: Finishing up are birth classes. The last one is a week before my due date. Hopefully we make it.
Milestones: Kaysleigh's liver and kidneys are in working order







How far along?  37 weeks Kaysleigh is the size of a wintermelon
Total weight gain/loss: 27 lbs Somehow I lost weight not sure how that happened.  
Maternity clothes? Yes
Best moment this week:
Movement: Kaysleigh moves all the time.  They aren't just little kicks anymore.  It's like I can feel her trying to shift her whole body.  Sometimes it gets pretty uncomfortable. She is still kicking my ribs a lot.
Symptoms: I've been getting a lot of pains in my hips.
Food cravings: nothing really this week
Food aversions: Nothing particular as long as I don't eat to much at once.
Gender: girl
Labor Signs: none I've had some Braxton hicks contractions though
Belly Button in or out? it's pretty much flat
Stretch Marks? On my sides but I haven't seen any new ones.
Wedding Ring? off  :( unless I'm inside in the ac.  I try to wear it if we go out somewhere.
What I miss: Sleeping at night. I just can't seem to sleep anymore. I toss and turn all night.
What I am looking forward to: Of course getting to hold Kaysleigh! Finishing up are birth classes. The last one is a week before my due date. Hopefully we make it.
Milestones: Kaysleigh's full term

No comments:

Post a Comment