Tuesday, July 30, 2013

35 weeks



How far along?  35 weeks Kaysleigh is the size of a coconut
Total weight gain/loss: 26+ lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes for the most part although the shirt and shorts I'm wearing aren't. I'm getting tired of wearing the same clothes all the time but I'm not buying anything
Best moment this week: Getting things organized for Kaysliegh.
Movement: Kaysleigh moves all the time.  It's starting to hurt sometimes. I feel like she is trying to break out of my stomach.
Symptoms: My back and hips are hurting a lot.  I've been getting headaches pretty often too. I'm peeing a lot more often too 2-3 times a night usually.
Food cravings: Food that's bad for you like hot pockets or corndogs but I don't buy that stuff so I won't be eating any of that.
Food aversions: Nothing particular as long as I don't eat to much at once.
Gender: girl
Labor Signs: none I've had some Braxton hicks contractions though
Belly Button in or out? it's pretty much flat
Stretch Marks? nope still looking good
Wedding Ring? off  :( unless I'm inside in the ac.  I try to wear it if we go out somewhere.
What I miss: Being comfortable and not tired all the time.  I'm ready to wear my normal clothes again. I'm tired of getting tired so easy just cooking dinner wears me out.
What I am looking forward to: Going to one of my best friends weddings this weekend.  I know traveling 36 weeks pregnant might not be the best idea but I'm not gonna miss her wedding.
Milestones: Kaysleigh's hearing is fully developed.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment