Monday, July 15, 2013

33 weeks

 
How far along?  33 weeks Kaysleigh is the size of Durian fruit (I've only heard of this fruit because I'm obsessed with chopped on the food network.  Apparently it is pretty nasty.)
Total weight gain/loss: 26 I'm guessing.  Last week at my doctors appointment I was up 25.
Maternity clothes? Yes.  Although the shirt I'm wearing in this pic is one Eric's to small shirts.
Best moment this week: Not having to work anymore.
Movement: Kaysleigh moves all the time especially when I lay down to go to bed.
Symptoms: I get tired really easy and I feel very large I can't imagine getting much bigger.  I'm starting to get a lot of hip and shoulder pain at night. It is almost impossible to try to get comfortable to go to sleep.  I'm also getting hot especially at night and have a headache almost every day.
Food cravings: nothing
Food aversions: Nothing particular as long as I don't eat to much at once.
Gender: girl
Labor Signs: none I've had some Braxton hicks contractions though
Belly Button in or out? In but it's getting pretty flat
Stretch Marks? nope
Wedding Ring? off  :(
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach and just being comfortable
What I am looking forward to: Hopefully we are going to Kingsport this weekend.  Eric put in a time off request but the schedule hasn't come out yet.
Milestones: Kaysleigh keeps her eyes open now when she is awake.

 
More pictures from the beach
 

 

 

I think this is my favorite picture!
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment