Thursday, July 25, 2013

34 weeks

 
How far along?  34 weeks Kaysleigh is the size of butternut squash
Total weight gain/loss: 26.5
Maternity clothes? Yes my skirt in this picture is normal though.
Best moment this week: Going to Kingsport seeing family and one of my really good friends.
Movement: Kaysleigh moves all the time especially when I lay down to go to bed.
Symptoms: My back and hips are hurting a lot.  I've been getting headaches pretty often too.
Food cravings: nothing
Food aversions: Nothing particular as long as I don't eat to much at once.
Gender: girl
Labor Signs: none I've had some Braxton hicks contractions though
Belly Button in or out? In 
Stretch Marks? nope still looking good
Wedding Ring? off  :( unless I'm inside in the ac
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach and just being comfortable
What I am looking forward to: Getting closer to meeting Kaysleigh
Milestones: Kaysleigh can recognize and react to simple songs.
 
 
Tonight we met with our volunteer doula.  At UNC they have a program where doulas volunteer their time.  They assign you two doulas, a main and back up in hopes that one will be available when you go into labor.  Our main doula is pretty young she is a senior at UNC and is pre med and wants to be an obgyn.  She doesn't have a lot of experience but is really nice and knows more then Eric or I do. I think she will be very helpful.

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment