Monday, March 11, 2013

15 Weeks


How far along?  15 weeks and 2 days The baby is the size of a navel orange.
Total weight gain/loss: 5 lbs
Maternity clothes?  none yet I bought a belly band but I don't need it yet.
Sleep: I sleep great as long as I don't get too hot during the night. 
Best moment this week: Yesterday was great Eric was off so we took the dogs to the park then went to eat lunch.
Movement: Nothing yet. My midwife said it will probably be a while because my placenta is in the front.
Symptoms: This week I'm feeling much better.  Week 12 was probably the worst.  I only wanted to eat fruit nothing else tasted good and I felt like I had food poisoning.
Food cravings: Fruit I can't wait for spring when strawberries will be in season. I also really want watermelon and cantalope.
Food aversions: nothing really
Gender: we find out April 2
Labor Signs: none
Belly Button in or out? In
Stretch Marks?  None I'm using Palmers so hopefully I wont get them.
Wedding Ring? On
What I miss: Yesterday when it was sunny I really wanted a drink.
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the gender 
Weekly Wisdom:
Milestones: Glad to be in the 2nd trimester morning sickness seems to be much better and I'm not as tired during the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment