Sunday, March 17, 2013

16 weeks Happy St. Pattys Day


How far along?  16 weeks The baby is the size of an avocado.
Total weight gain/loss: +5 lbs I'm not really sure. I don't own a scale
Maternity clothes?  none yet My mom and Ginny went to some consignment sales last week and bought me some stuff.
Sleep: Good for the most part 
Best moment this week: I went to a consignment sale and bought some baby clothes even though I don't know what I'm having yet.
Movement: Nothing yet. 
Symptoms: I'm feeling great just really thirsty all the time.
Food cravings: Fruit and sweets
Food aversions: nothing really
Gender: Well this week Eric decided he might want to not find out but I still really want too.
Labor Signs: none
Belly Button in or out? In
Stretch Marks?  None 
Wedding Ring? On I think it has actually got looser
What I miss: Drinking on St. Pattys Day
What I am looking forward to: Finding out the gender and starting to get more stuff together.
Weekly Wisdom:
Milestones: 






I went to a consignment sale.  It was pretty small so all they really had was clothes.  They were just so cute I couldn't resist buying some even though I don't know what I'm having yet. That's why they are yellow and ducks.

No comments:

Post a Comment