Sunday, March 24, 2013

17 weeks




How far along?  17 weeks The baby is the size of an onion.
Total weight gain/loss: I'm not sure I don't have a scale
Maternity clothes?  I actually have my first pair of maternity Jeans on in this picture.  They are so comfortable. I went to a consignment sale this weekend and bought some more shirts and a few dresses.
Sleep: I was really tired this week. Mainly cause Eric has been working alot and gets home after I've gone to bed and leaves before I wake up.
Best moment this week: I'm actually starting to show.
Movement: I might of felt something but I'm not sure especially since the midwife said she didn't think I would feel anything till around week 20. 
Symptoms: I'm feeling great just really thirsty all the time.  I thought it was really strange my gums were bleeding when I brushed me teeth often but apparently that can happen more when you are pregnant.
Food cravings: Fruit, sweets, and salads
Food aversions: It's not making me sick or anything but meat doesn't always seem very appetizing. 
Gender:I'm pretty sure we decided we are going to find out.
Labor Signs: none
Belly Button in or out? In
Stretch Marks?  None 
Wedding Ring? On but I have to take it off alot because it is really loose and I'm scared it will fall off.
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach being comfortable.
What I am looking forward to: Easter and finding out the sex
Weekly Wisdom:
Milestones: Our next ultrasound is a little over a week away. April 2nd I can't wait to see the baby again and find out the sex


These are pictures from our ultrasound we got done on Feb 15.  That was when we found out Aug 31 is the due date and that I was 12 weeks along.





No comments:

Post a Comment