Sunday, March 10, 2013

Our surprise


As I'm sure most people know Eric and I are pregnant.  We are so excited.

I found out early January.  I decided to take a pregnancy test one night when I wasn't getting over bronchitis.  Eric didn't get home until really late that night.  I was a nervous wreck waiting for him to get home. I was pretty nervous but Eric was absolutely thrilled about our little surprise. We were gonna wait a few weeks to tell our family but Eric went over and immediately told Chad that night.


A few weeks later I had my first appointment with a midwife.  Everything looked great.  This picture is at 10 and 1/2 weeks.  We are due Aug 31 one day after Eric's birthday.  I found out one of my really good friends form home is due Aug 29.  I'm just so excited that our kids will be so close together.

The first few weeks were pretty rough.  I didn't realize I was pregnant but I was exhausted and sick with bronchitis and a sinus infection.  That finally got cleared up then I started getting nauseous.  I craved a lot of fruit and vegetables I didn't really want to eat anything that was cooked.  Week 12 was probably the worst.  I felt like I had food poisoning and didn't want to eat anything.  Since I've been in the 2nd trimester I have been feeling much better.  





No comments:

Post a Comment