Monday, April 1, 2013

18 weeks


How far along?  18 weeks The baby is the size of a sweet potato
Total weight gain/loss: I'm not sure. i will find out at the doctor this week.
Maternity clothes?  I bought some more clothes this weekend.  The dress I have on is a new one.
Sleep: I'm already getting uncomfortable. I like to sleep on stomach but it's not comfortable anymore so I toss and turn all night
Best moment this week: Going home for Easter.
Movement: nope
Symptoms: really thirsty
Food cravings: Fruit, sweets, and salads
Food aversions: nothing
Gender:we find out tomorrow
Labor Signs: none
Belly Button in or out? In
Stretch Marks?  None 
Wedding Ring? On 
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach being comfortable.
What I am looking forward to: Going to the doctor and finding out the sex
Weekly Wisdom:
Milestones: 

 After church with my cute nephew CJ

This weekend I went to Kingsport for Easter.  Sadly Eric wasn't able to come because he had to work on Sunday.

All of us minus Eric and Cody

The weekend was great while I was in Kingsport.  Once I left it turned into a disaster.  I was on 81 getting ready to get on 77 and there kept being signs for road closure.  So I had to take a detour.  The detour was some curvy back road through VA and NC.  There was so much traffic on this road we were barely moving.  At one point I moved 4 miles in 30 min.  I had to be on this road for 68 miles.  It seemed like there was no end in sight.  Needless to say it wound up adding about 2 hours to my trip. I was suppose to get home at 9:15 but didn't until 11:30.  Then to make it worse I get home and apparently morning sickness is back.
All I could see was brake lights



1 comment: