Sunday, April 28, 2013

22 weeks

This weekend has been great.  Friday evening we went and watched a Durham bulls baseball game.  We didn't actually go into the game we were at a restaurant.  It has an outside bar that looks over left field.  It was very cool. Then Saturday we went to the farm to visit my aunt and uncle.  The puppies loved running around on all the land with all the other dogs. Today I went to the Women's show with Cheryl.


How far along?  22 weeks Kaysleigh is the size of a papaya 
Total weight gain/loss: I will find out tomorrow when I go to the doctor but I'm guessing around 15 
Maternity clothes?  Always maternity pants.  There are still a few non maternity shirts I can wear.
Best moment this week: Buying more cute clothes for cheap at a yard sale
Movement: Yes It's still a weird feeling not a distinct kick but she's moving all the time.
Symptoms: My back is starting to hurt more often
Food cravings: I haven't really been craving anything specific just food in general.
Food aversions: raw onions
Gender:girl
Labor Signs: none
Belly Button in or out? In
Stretch Marks?  None 
Wedding Ring? On but it's starting to get tighter on hot days
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach and this week at the baseball game a beer would of been nice
What I am looking forward to: On Wednesday we are going to meet the midwives.  We will meet with all the midwives in the group I go to and after get a tour of labor and delivery
Weekly Wisdom: don't stand up to fast when you are pregnant you will feel dizzy and sick
Milestones: 

No comments:

Post a Comment