Sunday, April 21, 2013

21 weeks

Eric found this on Facebook

This week has lasted forever.  Eric has been out of town since last Sunday. He finally gets home tomorrow finally.  I've started thinking about this summer and I'm getting nervous. We don't know what we are going to be doing yet.  Usually Eric gets laid off and we go back to east Tennessee and raft for the summer.  Well this summer I obviously can't raft and we don't even know if Eric is getting laid off yet.  If he does and we go back to Tennessee I will have to be going back and forth for doctors appointments. I'm sure everything will workout I can't help but worry though.

On another note people definitely just think I'm fat.  I feel like every time someone looks at me I need to tell them I'm pregnant not fat.  I was at a consignment sale Saturday and while checking out the lady asked me how old my baby was. I told her I was pregnant and she was like o I can't even tell.  I've gained 10+ lbs so I know I look bigger. If she thinks I don't look pregnant then she thinks I'm fat.

O yea I cut off all my hair

How far along?  21 weeks Kaysleigh is the size of a pomegranate 
Total weight gain/loss: I'm guessing 11 lbs 
Maternity clothes?  Mostly maternity pants or ones with elastic I'm wearing a mix of maternity and normal shirts
Best moment this week: Feeling her move all the time
Movement: Yes It's still a weird feeling not a distinct kick but she's moving all the time.
Symptoms: With it being so hot outside my feet and fingers are starting to swell.
Food cravings: I haven't really been craving anything specific just food in general.
Food aversions: nothing
Gender:girl
Labor Signs: none
Belly Button in or out? In
Stretch Marks?  None 
Wedding Ring? On but it's starting to get tighter on hot days
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach
What I am looking forward to: Eric getting home
Weekly Wisdom: 
Milestones: 



1 comment:

  1. Ahhh! I missed this one somehow! First of all, I like the new look for the blog, secondly, I can't believe you cut your hair!! Its pretty! That sucks ya'll don't know about summer plans. Danny and I will pray for ya'll. :)

    ReplyDelete