Sunday, April 14, 2013

She's 1/2 done!


How far along?  20 weeks Kaysleigh is the size of a banana.
Total weight gain/loss: 9.5+ lb  Since I don't have a scale I thought about getting on the one at pet smart but I decided it would be too embarrassing. 
Maternity clothes?  Mostly maternity pants or ones with elastic I'm wearing a mix of maternity and normal shirts
Best moment this week: Getting strawberries at the farmers market
Movement: Yes!  For the first time I was actually sure I felt her move.  Before that there were a few other times I thought I might of felt her but I wasn't sure.
Symptoms: I'm really thirsty and can feel stretching in my stomach/abs.
Food cravings: My new favorite dessert.  It's kinda like banana flambe with no alcohol.
Food aversions: nothing
Gender:girl
Labor Signs: none
Belly Button in or out? In but getting bigger
Stretch Marks?  None 
Wedding Ring? On 
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach
What I am looking forward to: Finishing registering 
Weekly Wisdom: 
Milestones: 1/2 done


Look at my cute puppies.  They are gonna have to get used to not being the center of our lives.


1 comment:

  1. Looking good Sabra, an the puppies are so cute! I'm sure they will lov Kaysleigh when she arrives! :)

    ReplyDelete