Monday, April 8, 2013

19 weeks


This was after my first prenatal yoga class.  I look pretty big in this picture.  I don't think I usually look this big. People still can't even tell I'm pregnant. 

How far along?  19 weeks She is the size of a mango.
Total weight gain/loss: 9.5 lb
Maternity clothes?  My normal jeans are really uncomfortable. I have two pairs of maternity jeans I'm wearing and a mix of new and old shirts.
Best moment this week: Finding out she's a girl and picking her name
Movement: nope
Symptoms: I'm really thirsty and can feel stretching in my stomach/abs.
Food cravings: salads and sweets
Food aversions: nothing
Gender:girl
Labor Signs: none
Belly Button in or out? In but getting bigger
Stretch Marks?  None 
Wedding Ring? On 
What I miss: We went out Friday night with some friends and everyone was drinking.  I really wanted a beer.
What I am looking forward to: Finishing registering 
Weekly Wisdom: If you want to take prenatal yoga classes start earlier. There was one girl who had been going since she was 4 weeks.  I was still able to do it but I didn't have very good balance.
Milestones: finding out she's a girl


No comments:

Post a Comment