Sunday, May 19, 2013

24 and 25 weeks



How far along?  25 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 16+ lbs I know I've gained more but I still don't have a scale.
Maternity clothes?  yes
Best moment this week: Eric wasn't suppose to get home until late tonight so he was gonna be working all day on our first anniversary but he got to come home last night.  He did have to go into work at 4 but we got to spend most of the day together.  Also Eric felt Kaysleigh kick for the first time.
Movement: She moves all the time. Her kicks are getting harder.
Symptoms: I'm starting to get more tired again. My back is hurting more and it's getting harder to bend over.  Also since it's getting hot I'm drinking more water and peeing even more often.  I hate having to get up at night to pee because then Kaysleigh wakes up and starts kicking.
Food cravings: This week I really wanted some mexican
Food aversions: It's not a food aversion but the smell of smoke makes me nauseaus.
Gender: girl
Labor Signs: none I've had what I think is a few braxton hicks contractions.  They don't hurt or anything it's just a tightening in my lower stomach.
Belly Button in or out? In 
Stretch Marks? it doesn't seem like I have gotten any new ones.
Wedding Ring? On but it's starting to get tighter on hot days
What I miss: wearing my cute summer clothes
What I am looking forward to: 
Milestones: Apparently her ears are all done developing  now


After church on mothers day

the flowers Eric got me for our anniversary

my two favorite wedding pictures




4 comments:

  1. Such cute wedding pics! Thanks for the blog comment!! My girl starts kicking when I get up at night too! I love feeling her move, but it can be so distracting, especially when trying to fall asleep =)

    xo,
    Katie
    hellolittlebean.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the way kicks felt during the second trimester. So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm so glad you're attempting a natural birth. I promise you that when it is over you think "wow that was nothing." At the time it hurts, but remember to stay out of the bed. Hopefully if you have to get Pitocin it's at the end like mine! Good luck and feel free to ask any questions! I'll be doing a natural labor tip post soon!

    You look great by the way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to read you natural labor tip post.

      Delete