Friday, May 24, 2013

Friday's letters

Photobucket
I wish I had been doing this from the beginning.  I think it is so cute to write a letter to remember how you feel each friday.


Dear Friday, I'm so glad you are here.  The warehouse was exceptionally hot this week.  I'm not sure I'm gonna make it through this summer.  Thank goodness it's a three day weekend.  Dear Baby Kaysleigh, I love you so much and love feeling your kicks and knowing you are growing and healthy but it would be great if you could kinda chill at night.  I'm not getting very much sleep.  I can't wait to meet you in a few months.  Also, I'll go ahead and apologize that you want have your own room and you have to noisy fur brothers.  Dear Weather,  It would be great if you could keep the temperature under 80 at least until the end of June. I think I might sweat to death.  Dear Eric,  It was so great coming home to dinner cooked on Monday and Tuesday.  Also thank you for doing the laundry two weeks in a row.  Maybe I'll help you do the laundry this weekend.  :)  Dear Husband's Ring, why did you have to go and break so now my husband is without a wedding ring.  I guess I shouldn't of bought you off amazon.  Dear Body, Sorry I haven't been to yoga the last 2 weeks.  I promise I'll go this sunday.

Happy Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment