Monday, May 13, 2013

Registering woes

So last weekend after going to Babies R Us I thought we were done registering but there is still stuff I can't decide on.  Our biggest problem though is space. As most of you know Eric and I live in a travel trailer. It seems tiny now with 2 people and 2 dogs I can't imagine when there is also a baby and all her stuff.  I'm trying to keep the registries to a minimum of only necessities but somethings I'm just lost. For example a baby bath tub, we don't have room to store a tub but all we have is a shower and a small kitchen sink.  My sister has given me an infant hammock thing for like sponge baths but when Kaysleigh starts to get bigger I'm not sure where we will wash her.  Then there's a monitor. We wouldn't need one for inside but what if she's asleep and I take the dogs outside. O and where to change diapers the only place I can figure is the bed or floor.  I'm just worried about when they start to get messier.  It's just so confusing to tell what you really need.

I'm also obsessed with so much adorable stuff on Etsy.  I wish they had a registry.  I've been really into pink, orange, and elephants. There isn't really much of that combination in stores though.













No comments:

Post a Comment