Friday, May 17, 2013

mothers day weekend

Sorry this is late.  I just haven't had time to post. Eric worked alot this week and by the time I get done walking the dogs, cooking dinner, and cleaning up I just didn't feel like doing anything.

Last weekend we had so much fun Eric was off all weekend so we got to spend it together.  Saturday we went on an early date for our anniversary. Sadly Eric is going to be out of town for our first anniversary. I'm excited though to give him his present when he gets back.  Hopefully it will get here in time. We (ok I) decided we should do traditional anniversary gifts.  The first year is paper. Im interested to see what Eric comes up with.

We celebrated mothers day on Sunday. Even though Kaysleigh isn't born yet I'm still a mother now.  So we went to church together and Eric cooked me breakfast, did the laundry, and cooked an awesome steak dinner.  He doesn't cook that often, mainly because I'm kinda a control freak in the kitchen, but when he does it's always really good. It aggrivates me though cause I can't fix scrambled eggs as good as he does.



I got Mothers Day cards from my sister and father-in-law.



1 comment: