Thursday, May 23, 2013

Saw it. Pined it. Did it. Strawberry Pie

 
for the link up click here
 On Sunday for our anniversary I made a strawberry pie. A few weeks ago Eric had tagged me on strawberry pie recipe on Facebook. Of course when I went back to look for it I couldn't find it but I found one on Pinterest that turned out really great.







I was to lazy to make my own pie crust.  So I bought a deep dish grahm cracker crust.


I creamed together the cream cheese, vanilla, and sugar.


These are some great strawberries I got at the farmers market.


The pie all put together before it chilled in the fridge.  I forgot to take a picture making the strawberry sauce.
It tasted amazing and Eric definitely approved.   







Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Mmm anything with strawberries I love! This looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With my pregnancy I have been craving strawberries. I was so excited when they finally got them in at the farmers market!

      Delete
  2. Anything with strawberries is good in my book! So yummy looking!

    ReplyDelete