Saturday, May 25, 2013

26 weeks

Only 3 months left!  Time is going by so fast and I feel like we aren't really prepared at all.  I haven't really bought anything except for clothes.  We are waiting till after the baby showers.  I have gone to some consignment sales and bought some adorable clothes and I'm getting some stuff from my sister. 

How far along?  26 weeks Kaysleigh is the size of a head of lettuce.
Total weight gain/loss: 16+ lbs. I know I've gained more but I still don't have a scale.
Maternity clothes?  yes
Best moment this week: Having a short work day Friday
Movement: She moves all the time especially around 4 in the morning
Symptoms: My skin itches like crazy.
Food cravings: nothing particular this week
Food aversions: Onions again.  I accidently took a bite of one in a wrap last week and I felt sick the whole day.
Gender: girl
Labor Signs: none I've had what I think is a few Braxton hicks contractions.
Belly Button in or out? In 
Stretch Marks? nope
Wedding Ring? On but it's starting to get tighter on hot days
What I miss: sleeping comfortably
What I am looking forward to: Only working 3 days next and going to Kingsport for the weekend.
Milestones: She can open her eyes and see

 

1 comment:

  1. Yay momma! Looking great!!! First time by the blog.

    wordsaboutwaverly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete