Monday, June 3, 2013

27 weeks

I went to Kingsport this weekend for one of my friend's bridal shower.  We surprised her Friday afternoon and went to a pottery painting place.  It was a lot of fun but harder then you would think to be creative.  Here are some pictures from the weekend.

painting pottery

the bride to be

Nathan and Lucy

Kathleen and I at her shower

 
I had a checkup this morning.  My midwife said everything is looking good.  Kaysleigh's heart rate was in the 130s. This morning I had to drink that nasty glucose stuff.  It was the second time I did it.  I did it earlier in my pregnancy because of family history.  Hopefully I don't get a phone call.  No news is good news.
 
How far along?  27 weeks Kaysleigh is the size of a head of cauliflower
Total weight gain/loss: 20 lbs I don't know why I thought letting everyone know this was a good idea
Maternity clothes?  yes
Best moment this week: Getting to see friends in Kingsport
Movement: She moves all the time and has gotten hiccups a few times.  It feels so strange.
Symptoms: My back is starting to hurt and I'm getting tired a lot more often 
Food cravings: nothing particular this week
Food aversions: Onions
Gender: girl
Labor Signs: none I've had some Braxton hicks contractions though
Belly Button in or out? In 
Stretch Marks? nope
Wedding Ring? On but sometimes it's uncomfortably tight
What I miss: sleeping I wake up a lot and it's hard to fall back asleep
What I am looking forward to: going to the river this weekend
Milestones: Kaysleigh can taste the food that I eat


1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you are blogging this. It really makes me feel closer. Love you, Heather.

    ReplyDelete