Thursday, June 20, 2013

I was nominated for an award

 
 
I was nominated for the Liebester Award by Brittany from With Love check out her great blog.

The Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. “Liebster” is German for “favorite”. This award is the “favorite blog award”. You have to nominate 5-11 bloggers with less than 200 readers.

To accept the nomination, I have to complete the tasks below:
Link back to the blog that nominated you, Nominate 5-11 blogs with fewer than 200 followers, Answer the questions posted for you by your nominator, Share 11 random facts about yourself,
Create 11 questions for your nominees, and Contact your nominees and let them know you nominated them.

Nominees
1) Baby Boettcher
2) City Girl Meets Country Boy
3) Jason Me and Baby T
4) Life and Other Beautiful Things
5) Your Love is Home



Questions posted by my nominator

1.) What is your favorite clothing store?
 While pregnant probably old navy normally I really like Express

2.) What is your guilty pleasure?
The Kardashians I'm obsessed

3.) What is your favorite food?
Pasta

4.) What is your greatest fear?
Being alone

5.) What is your silliest fear?
Feet

6.) What one material thing can you not live without?
My phone

7.) What is your first (or one of your first) childhood memory?
Probably in kindergarten when I got the chicken pox.

8.) If you could pack up your whole life and move tomorrow, where would you go?
Key West but I would want family and friends to come along

9.) Who knows you better than anyone?
My husband

10.) What time do you generally go to sleep at night?
In bed watching TV around 9:30

11.) If you could meet any one person in the world, dead or alive, who would it be?
Randy Pausch he wrote the last lecture.  It was a book about fulfilling your dreams that he wrote while he was dieing of cancer.  Look up the lecture it's on you tube.



11 random facts about myself

1) I was scared of dogs when I was little.

2) I live in a travel trailer.

3) I had never said I love you to a guy before I met my husband.

4) Sometimes I eat fast food and then hide it because I feel guilty.

5) I'm a procrastinator.

6) In 3rd grade I accidently ripped a page in my math and never told anyone because I was afraid I would get in trouble.

7) I love to cook.

8) I don't like to ride a bicycle.  I feel like it's just going to fall over and I will break every bone in my body.

9) I'm kinda scared of heights.

10) I'm a whitewater river guide.

11) I'm obsessed with the farmers market.


11 Questions for my nominees

1) What grade in school was your favorite?

2) Why?

3) Is there a story behind your name?

4) What is something about you most people find hard to believe?

5) What's your favorite hobby?

6) What's your favorite food?

7) Who would you most like to hang out with for a day?

8) What's your favorite memory from childhood?

9) What is a family tradition you've carried on from growing up?

10) What is your favorite blog post of yours? post a link

11) Why did you start blogging?

No comments:

Post a Comment