Tuesday, June 25, 2013

30 weeks/ Baby shower

How far along?  30 weeks Kaysleigh is the size of cucumber
Total weight gain/loss: 23 lbs
Maternity clothes?  Yes, for the most part. I have a few dresses and 2 pairs of shorts that are normal clothes that I can still wear.
Best moment this week: My baby shower and going to my friends baby shower
Movement: Kaysleigh moves all the time.  I think she is head down because I can feel her kicking my ribs. 
Symptoms: I've been feeling nauseous again and can't eat very much.  I also feel huge.
Food cravings: nothing particular this week
Food aversions: onions if they are raw and meat
Gender: girl
Labor Signs: none I've had some Braxton hicks contractions though
Belly Button in or out? In 
Stretch Marks? Not on my belly and my midwife told me my skin was looking really good.
Wedding Ring? off and on If it's a really hot day I'll leave it off.
What I miss: My back not hurting every day and being able to sleep comfortably.
What I am looking forward to: Eric and I are going to the beach this weekend
Milestones: Kaysleigh has the ability to grasp on to a finger now
Last weekend I went to Kingsport.  It was a very busy weekend Saturday was my little brothers 5th birthday party after that was my baby shower and Sunday was my friends shower.  My shower went really great.  I can't believe how generous all my family and friends are.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My friend Charley and I she is due 2 days before me
 
 
 
 
 On Monday I had a doctors appointment.  Everything is going great with Kaysleigh.  I found out that next week I have to go in for a 3hr glucose test.  I was borderline on the normal test but since I have a family history of diabetes they have to make sure.  In the 3hr test they draw your blood 4 times.  I'm not looking forward to it.  Hopefully the test turns out normal.

No comments:

Post a Comment