Sunday, June 30, 2013

31 weels


How far along?  31 weeks Kaysleigh is the size of pineapple
Total weight gain/loss: 23+ lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes.
Best moment this week: Going to the beach this weekend for our babymoon.  I will post lots of pictures later on this week.
Movement: Kaysleigh moves all the time.  I think she is head down because I can feel her kicking my ribs. She has hiccups a lot too.
Symptoms: I've been feeling nauseous again and can't eat very much.  I also feel huge and extremely tired.
Food cravings: nothing
Food aversions: onions if they are raw and meat
Gender: girl
Labor Signs: none I've had some Braxton hicks contractions though
Belly Button in or out? In but it's getting pretty flat
Stretch Marks? Not on my belly and my midwife told me my skin was looking really good.
Wedding Ring? off I'm wearing them on a necklace now
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach and just being comfortable
What I am looking forward to: this Friday is my last day of work
Milestones: All 5 of Kaysleigh's senses are fully developed

 

No comments:

Post a Comment