Monday, June 17, 2013

29 weeks

Sorry I never posted last weekend.  We were pretty busy.  Eric and I went to Hartford, Tn and went camping by the river.  We stayed at the same spot that we had our RV at last summer.  It was a lot of fun even though the weekend was pretty hot and it rained some.  We got to see a lot of friends and also went to a wedding by the river.  The dogs discovered they love mud puddles.  The last night instead of staying in the tent again we decided to drive 45 min to Eric's aunt house.  So we got to shower do some laundry and sleep in the AC which was nice.  It also had been awhile since we visited Nedra.
Eric and I at big creek

28 weeks

Chaco heart at the Wedding




How far along?  29 weeks Kaysleigh is the size of acorn squash
Total weight gain/loss: I'm gonna guess 22 lbs
Maternity clothes?  Yes, for the most part. I have a few dresses and 2 pairs of shorts that are normal clothes that I can still wear
Best moment this week: Having a long weekend and hanging out at the river
Movement: She moves a lot and kicks my ribs a lot.
Symptoms: By the end of the day my back and feet hurt. It was extremely hot this week and I was pretty uncomfortable in the warehouse with no ac.
Food cravings: nothing particular this week
Food aversions: onions if they are raw
Gender: girl
Labor Signs: none I've had some Braxton hicks contractions though
Belly Button in or out? In 
Stretch Marks? not on my belly
Wedding Ring? off and on If it's a really hot day I'll leave it off.
What I miss: Being able to bend over easily.  I also am starting to miss being skinny.  I feel huge
What I am looking forward to: Going to Kingsport for my brother's birthday and my baby shower.
Milestones:

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute bump! Saw your blog on babycenter, and I am following you now! Check mine out as well.

    Also, I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award!!

    http://withlovebd.blogspot.com/2013/06/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete