Friday, June 14, 2013

Five on Friday

THE GOOD LIFE BLOG I found a new link up I wanted to do.  As far as I understand it you just make a list of five things.  I'm going to tell you about things I'm looking forward too.

1. Sleeping in tomorrow-  Last night the boss got beer (lemonade for me) and pizza for everyone after work.  So we wound up staying out pretty late and by that I mean 10 but lately I have been going to bed around 9.  This morning was hard to wake up and I'm looking forward to no alarm clock tomorrow.

2. Superman- I wanted to go see the new superman movie. Then this morning I won tickets on the radio for it in IMax.  I'm really hoping we make time to go this weekend.


3 & 4. Birthdays and Baby showers-  Next weekend I'm going to Kingsport for my little brothers 5th birthday party.  After that is my baby shower and the next day is my friends shower who is due a day before me.

5. Kaysleigh- of course what I'm looking forward to the most is meeting our little princess. It's just a little over 2 months away.


No comments:

Post a Comment